How do I get paid for my sales?
- We pay our Brand Ambassadors through PayPal. It's free and easy to set up! In order to become a Brand Ambassador, you must have a PayPal account (so we can pay you!) so be sure to set one up before applying!
- While applying for the Ambassador Program, you’ll fill out your PayPal email address in the “PayPal Email Address” field. This is the email you use to login to your PayPal account, NOT your PayPal link
- Ambassadors are paid each Friday, and you’ll receive an email from PayPal as soon as commissions go out!
*Need to edit your PayPal email address? Wait until you’re accepted into the program and then you can do it here: https://getbacknecklaces.refersion.com/affiliate/login
How do I make a PayPal account?
- If you don’t already have a personal PayPal account (we cannot accept “business” accounts) then making one is simple! Go to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/account-selection and click personal.
- From here, add your debit card or link your checking account! That way, we can deposit your commissions straight into your bank!
- Once you’re done setting up your account, make sure you add your login email address for Paypal to payments settings in your Refersion account and press “Save Changes!”
How do I track my sales and commission?
- Easy! Just login to your Ambassador account here with the email and password you created while signing up for the Ambassador Program. This will allow you to track your sales and the commission you earn
- Just a reminder that your Ambassador code is good for 20% off orders, and you’ll receive a 10% commission on each order placed with your code
*Refersion doesn’t allow you to see the names of people who purchased using your code.
What is my Ambassador account?
Your Ambassador account is created by a company called Refersion. It is where you can log in (using the “affiliate” login) to see your past sales, commissions, payment history, edit your address, change your paypal email, etc.
Your Refersion login info is:
- The email you entered on your application to the Brand Ambassador program
- The password you entered on your application as well!
*If you can't remember your Password, make sure you use Refersion’s "Forgot Your Password" link.
*This account is separate from your getbacknecklaces.com account that you may use for shopping. You cannot purchase items through your Ambassador account. Login link: https://getbacknecklaces.refersion.com/affiliate/login
*Refersion is FREE for all Brand Ambassadors.
What should I do if it looks like I’m missing commissions?
Please reach out to us by filling out a ticket in our help center!
- Make sure you include the date and any conversion ID numbers shown on your ambassador account to give us a better idea of which sale may be missing from your account.
- To make it a little bit easier, please include your Ambassador account email & PayPal email (if they’re different!) in the email.
Why is there a negative commission amount in my Ambassador account?
That means someone purchased using your link or code, but then they returned or cancelled the order.